Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am not seperated from the Love of God

Today, I am playing catch up. I received several wonderful catch ups from writers that I love and it's fun to see where they are in their writing. We are all at different spots, some ahead of me and some behind in their experiences.

We all get attacked and our efforts get bogged down in the quicksand of life and fall into gumbo where there seems to be no way out. The enemy doesn't like what we are doing. We try to process what appears to be overwhelming odds that we could be successful writers. The enemy is constantly hurling lies at us as Christian Writers. The condemnation is tough as he gives us his best shot. He tries to cause us to live in guilt, self-rejection, condemnation,less than what we believe is our self-worth....worms in his sight. "Why did you ever pick up your pen in the first place? You have nothing to say and no one will care what you write. You can't help anyone because you can't help you."

I am so happy Jesus is here to argue our case.
Romans 8:31-39 tells us differently. We are not separated from the love of God and His bests interests for us.

How in the world can think I am a worm when I have a contradiction to the lies? I am free from any condemnation and I can't be separated from His love.

I can go to the cleft of the rock and hide there. He lifts me above the circumstances of life and places me inside where I can watch over the falls, pools, and streams. There is a fine mist of the Holy Spirit that surrounds me in this high protected place and while sitting here in the crack, I have cleaned my heart and the space around me. I've made room for you to join me if you wish. We can learn together what we need to do to write and publish successfully.

I wish you and your loves ones a wonderful Fourth of July as we remember our fallen soldiers and great Country! Go USA and oh, did I forget to mention the Bears!
Football season is just around the corner for Jim and that means me too!

May you all be encouraged to keep on with your writing. I'm praying for you.

Love,
Paulette

No comments: