Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am accepted and secure in Christ

With acceptance comes security in the body of Christ.

This past month has been difficult, busy, and full of challenges. I have several deadlines approaching.
I have tried to get my deadlines completed, started my granddaughter with voice lessons, (yes she really is that good!). We are all very proud of our Aimee, July will be a tough month with a recital to attend and then the day before, she will be performing a musical, The Little Mermaid, which is her all time favorite story. We also have a stepson here and another granddaughter and stepson arriving to visit. We truly belong to the Brady Bunch. But....we wouldn't have it any other way.
Oh, did I mention another rejection from a publisher that I would dearly love to work with?
At least he was gracious and encouraged me to keep working on submitting this one. He liked it and I am grateful for the positive feedback.

Aimee and I spent some down time together, she had a rough time in Junior High. Thank goodness she is finished. She found several of her friends to be mean spirited and she began the rough lessons of learning discernment and going to God for help. The Word kept her.
It was a joy to walk with her and learn as well. We took some great pictures, which as soon as I figure it out....I will post some.

As we wandered around the Rocky Mountains exploring Helen Hunt Falls and watching her experience 7 Falls for the first time, we were both reminded that we are free in Jesus and free from condemnation. It doesn't matter what others say about us, just what Jesus thinks of us.
Romans 8:1-2 encourages us-So there is now no condemnation awaiting those who belong to Christ Jesus. For the power of the life-giving Spirit__and this power is mine through Christ Jesus has freed me from the vicious circle of sin and death.

I have also found out that a precious sister is dealing with cancer and my others sister is afraid she is facing the same. What can I offer? My support and love of Jesus and His final answer the Word. Romans 8:28 tells us that God works in our behalf. I pray with them as often as I can and bring them to the foot of the throne and healing waters. I want them comfortable as possible in each stream,pool, or waterfall as I minister to them. And we know that what happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.

I have sat in the hot springs and become quiet and reflective. It is a good time, but lonely. I would rather be busy in Jesus but it is time for me to get out of the water and look into it for reflection. Am I reflecting the love of Jesus? Am I getting too busy? I need your supernatural help Father. Help me keep my priorities in order.

I am learning where I am going from where I have been. What an awesome journey we are on my friend. Come and look into the still pool with me...What do you see? It is less of us and more of Jesus?

Hugs,
Paulette

No comments: