Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Carol Sauceda's Final Chapter for Seeds of Affliction, Fruits of Suffering.

This is short today because I broke it into two blogs on my website.  It's about her and I posted the final chapter on her latest book. Enjoy.

I'm touched by my friend Carol, who takes coming to sit at the feet of Jesus literally. I often find her by the stream, under the waterfalls, or laying by the large pool that the falls drops into. Sometimes I go and sit with her and we pray together, other times, she is withdrawn and alone. She had to walk this journey with Jesus alone.  We often share a cup of the refreshing water that only the Holy Spirit can offer.

Her son committed suicide years ago, shortly after I met her. She lost her son, husband, marriage, home, and most of her friends.

Jim and I were worried. She was in a dark place, but she pulled herself out of it, finished her master's degree in counseling and is moving closer and closer to being healed by Jesus.

We love Carol, she's a genuine Christian and says what she means, mincing no words. I've permission to share her story as a survivor of a horrific loss. She loves others and she is a huge help and encourager to others as an author and friend. She has non-fiction books published and just finished a novel.

Kudos to you Carol. You go girl! :) We love you.


No comments: