Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Monday, April 8, 2013

Prayer Changes Things.

I'm compelled to "wade" out into deeper waters. I may even have to take a plunge of faith off the top of the waterfalls above me. Why?

I've recently learned that running a business is just that, it has to be run by common sense and logic. It can't be run by emotions no matter the circumstances. It was a tough lesson but I'm prepared to take the leap and go forward into new territory. I praise God for it because each new thing I learn, it means I can help others.

This morning, I'm wading into those deep waters of decision and seeking God's help and wisdom. I'm excited, scared, hopeful, and trusting all at the same time. The water feels cool and really, like I'm doing the right things in my writing. I've prayed, sought godly council, and given everything to my King.

May you enjoy this day and your freedom to move forward in Christ into whatever He has called you to do.

Above all, keep praising as you write. Love...from me! :)

No comments: