Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Friday, January 13, 2012

Deeper in Christ

Do you believe it?? 2012! Happy New Year to all of you.

I just finished reading a wonderful book by Marie McGaha. I do a lot of reading and reviews for a lot of you and I enjoy each and every one. This book stands out as a wonderful book for me to purchase for my grand daughter's graduation from High School.

It's title: When God Talks It's Time to Listen.

Aimee has been accepted into the University of Northern Colorado. We are so proud of her, but concerned too. It's a big campus, there will be a ton of information and ideas that she will have to deal with as she leaves her little comfort "nest". We want to supply her with the ammunition she needs to stay true to her beliefs. Not only does this book do that but helps answer so many false ideas and peoples opinions that we know will come up.

The author answers these age old questions that pop up under different guises every generation, with precise clear answers. I recommend it to all readers and yes, even you writers. It encourages a deeper walk with your best friend, Jesus, and it can be used as a devotional.

My prayer for all of you writers is that you take a deeper step into the pool of life giving waters and strengthen your relationship with your Lord this wonderful New Year. May you be blessed above and beyond your wildest dreams as you write for the King. And...write with all the Love and Joy in your heart for His Glory.

Love in Jesus and hugs from Jim and me.
Remember, my email is coloradopolly@yahoo.com and my new website is pauletteharris.com If you need anything, there are lots of ways to reach me for prayers or help.

No comments: