Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fred Warren's New Release from Splashdown

With Fred Warren's permission to quote some of his work, I would like to announce a great new writer to the fold. He belongs to our lostgenre group and has finally published his first book! Yea! for Fred. We are all looking forward to meeting him this Friday, Nov. 21st at Panera's of Briargate in the Springs.

"This is how a writer dies. He's emptied of words, left a blank page that curls and chars in the flame, then blows away on the wind,never to be seen or heard again." A second thought...."Inspiration is all about surprise."

He wrote THE MUSE. I can't get my computer to actually change into italics for some reason, thus the caps for this title. Grace Bridges of Splashdown Publishing published it. You can purchase it most any place and from Amazon.

Fred has written a clever story that I highly recommend for all artisans whether they write or create other forms of art.

His main character, Stan is a writer who is stuck with writer's block (ew dirty word huh?) Stan and his critique group are challenged to help one another.
Like an autoimmune disease, they begin to turn inward destroying themselves. An evil muse whom they've recently invited into their group feeds on their creativity.

This was one of those fast fun reads that I couldn't put down until I was finished reading from cover to cover. I was indeed surprised and inspired and would recommend it for any person who loves to read and create.

Good luck Fred! I loved it.

No comments: