Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Exciting News in the Publishing Industry

Drum roll please as we announce a new publishing company. Owned by CEO Kristine Pratt, who has a ton of fun ideas....magazines for young and old and books too. She and her staff have plans to take a look at what you have.

Go on over to her site and take a look at what you might be able to send to her for consideration. www.writtenworldcommunications.com She has a little of everything to fit your publishing needs and help you make some of your dreams come true. The company is up and running now. Submissions are being accepted, so check what the submission requirements are for each piece.

This is an exciting time as I announce this for her. Oh, did I mention that I am the new marketing director? Yep, I am thrilled and have been in a couple of brainstorming meetings with her where we have some exciting plans for the future and how we can help you with your marketing skills. A little role playing perhaps or speaking skills polished? Remember? We all have to learn marketing skills so move through your fear, think positively and write, write, write! Then edit,edit and edit some more and then begins the fun...marketing! I know you can do it my friend and I'll pray with/for you and hand you a cup of refreshing spring water and you will hear "Well done faithful writer of the Word."

I love you and so does Jesus.
Paulette :)

2 comments:

Lisa Tener said...

Congratulations and best of luck with the new company. It's an exciting time for new ventures--we're being challenged to think out of the box and expand our perspective--and those who did will do well, I believe--and I'm sure you are in that category!

Sandi Rog said...

Congratulations! Sounds very exciting! I love your picture above. It's so soothing. :-)