Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas

Stations of the Cross in Groom,Texas
Reason I Live

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Reflecting

My baby Jennifer, is bringing her baby to dinner early today for our Mother's Day Celebration. I plan to take Jake to the stables because he loves horses as much as I do. His mother is a little afraid of them so Jim and Jennifer will do the barbequing for us. Yum! I can't wait.

I will miss the rest of the children though, seems like they were so little a short time ago. I remember each one's birth and feel so grateful and humble that I get to be their Grandmother. They are all maturing and doing what they have to do now to make a living and I can't believe it!

Justin works for an electronics company, all hours.
Jessica is a wonderful chef in a great place in CA..
Aimee is busy with college and starting a full time job at 7-11 in Greeley,CO.
Sara is in CA. working on getting a job for the summer.
Jake, well, he's just our baby and doesn't want to be. He thinks like his big sisters and brother, all grown-up. That's why we have to do something "bigger" like go horseback riding together.

Families grow up too fast and apart now days. So, Jennifer and I have decided to take control here and are planning a family reunion in late summer of 2014. We are praying it gives everyone time to put in their vacation days requests into their work and meet us in Estes Park,Colorado.

This blog is about writing and encouraging you writers to keep going with your lives and do your best to write every day. Even Mother's Day if you can. Don't have an idea? Stop and sit under the tree by the waterfall, it's right against the cliff where the water plunges over. It's a little loud but comforting, as if there is nothing else but this rushing consistent sound. Write something about  your family and loved ones and if you fall asleep...it's okay! :) Enjoy the day.

Love,
Paulette

No comments: